Connect to more than the road.
Featured on your dashboard, and available as a standard feature across the majority of our new Nissan vehicles, NissanConnect is a handy way for you to stay connected while navigating around town. If you’re unsure if your vehicle includes NissanConnect, get in touch with your Nissan’s model and year and we’ll let you know!
NissanConnect uses hands-free technology together with your smartphone to help you stay in touch with the outside world. It combines navigation, security, entertainment and more in a single dash-mounted system designed to reduce distractions. NissanConnect is loaded with features including a handy navigation system and comes with apps such as Facebook, Google and Pandora, all so you can safely stay connected while driving.
Our sales team run though these NissanConnect features when customers pick up their new Nissan vehicles, however we realise that sometime it’s hard to remember everything about your new vehicle at once, especially when caught up in the excitement of it all, so we’ve included the below handy guide running through how to set up your NissanConnect.
- Compatibility Check: Check to confirm that your smartphone is compatible with NissanConnect Mobile Apps using this compatibility guide.
- Install the NissanConnect App: You can install the NissanConnect App for free for your iPhone or Android phone.
- Register: Register on your new NissanConnect smartphone app.
- Connect your smartphone to your Nissan vehicle: For Android, pair your phone using Bluetooth. For iPhone, connect your phone using Bluetooth, or via your Apple USB Cable into the USB port located in the console of your NissanConnect equipped vehicle. If you’re unsure how to connect your smartphone via Bluetooth, check out our blog post which includes a video demonstration.
- Log into the NissanConnect App: For the first log in, you must enter your username and password that your entered when you first registered in Step 3.
- Configure the NissanConnect App: Go into the ‘Manage My Vehicles’ screen to give your vehicle a name, and enter your vehicle’s 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), this can usually be found on the drivers side in the corner where the dashboard meets the windscreen.
- Manage your Mobile Apps: Head to the ‘Manage My Apps’ page and select the apps your wish to use in your vehicle. Some apps do require you to already have the app installed onto your smartphone, while some require you to enter your credentials to log in.
- Enjoy your NissanConnect Mobile Apps! Your apps will now appear on your vehicle’s touch screen menu, but only when your phone is connected to both your vehicle and the internet. If you want to turn any apps off, simply head back to ‘Manage My Apps’ to deactivate any apps in the vehicle.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to get in contact with our friendly team, they’re always happy to help!
*Features and functions may vary by grade.