The Nissan GT-R is built on an obsession to detail. And a radical belief that a real supercar delivers performance in real-world conditions. For Anyone. Anywhere. Anytime. So refined, yet so capable, in the right hands, it can turn the automotive world on its head.
Take a look at our behind-the-scenes video and photos, taken by our team at Melbourne on the track with the GT-R for the dealer launch.
Nissan GT-R Design
The new GT-R’s exterior receives a thorough makeover. The new “V-motion” grille, one of Nissan’s latest design signatures, has been slightly enlarged to provide better engine cooling and now features a matte chrome finish and an updated mesh pattern. A new hood, featuring pronounced character lines flowing flawlessly from the grille, has been reinforced to enhance stability during high-speed driving. A freshly designed front spoiler lip and front bumpers with finishers situated immediately below the headlamps give the new GT-R the look of a pure-bred racecar, while generating high levels of front down force.
Horsepower and torque have increased to 419kW and 637Nm of torque, while enhanced aerodynamics offer great down force. Coupled with improved body rigidity, the GT-R offers even more enhanced stability and road-handling than ever before.
A new titanium exhaust with open valve system adds to the performance, and lightweight 20″ forged alloy wheels keep the GT-R on the road while reducing weight.
The GT-R has long been known for offering its driver’s advanced levels of technology, and the new GT-R certainly doesn’t disappoint:
- Brand new 8″ touchscreen multi-function display
- Latest generation NissanConnect satellite navigation and entertainment system*
- Centre console rotary control for operating the screen without having to reach for the touchscreen
- And introducing Active Sound Enhancement
While supercars are known for their thrilling performance and dazzling looks, the GT-R doesn’t hold back when it comes to bringing premium comfort into the mix.
- Redesigned interior with hand-crafted materials
- Prestige leather seats and interior available in black, tan, ivory or red
- Recaro® sports seats
- Refined transmission, contributing to smoother acceleration and ride
- A range of sound-deadening enhancements, including an acoustic glass windscreen
Request a Spec Sheet
Start the journey
Start your journey today be making an enquiry. Call our team on 03 366 2644 or complete the form below.